Alumni Class Contacts
We are signing up alumni who want to be "contacts" for their graduating class. Sometimes they are called Class Agents or Class Ambassadors. If you like titles, pick the one you like best.
Current Class Contacts
Class year 1967: Fran Pawlowski email@example.com
Class year 1968: Gene Nocera firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1969: Tom Tokarz email@example.com
Class year 1970: Gary Giannelli firstname.lastname@example.org
or David W. O'Brien email@example.com
Class year 1971: Peter Etzel firstname.lastname@example.org
or Dr. Robert Jakubiec email@example.com
Class year 1972: Paul Morello PaulMorelloJr@Comcast.net
Class year 1973: Rev. Greg Woods firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1974: Carey Hewitt email@example.com
Class year 1975: Thomas Sweeney firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1976: Atty Chris Smith email@example.com
Class year 1977: Atty. Donald Hubbard firstname.lastname@example.org
or Ray Quintin email@example.com
Class year 1978: Jeff Del Favero firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1979: Atty. John Wolter email@example.com
Class year 1980: Thomas J. Byrne firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1981: Rich Smith email@example.com
or Atty. Mark Ryan firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1982: Eric Robinson email@example.com
Class year 1983: Joe Biega firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1984: Jeff Muzio email@example.com
or Sal Pepitone firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1985: Scott Wallace email@example.com
Class year 1986: Edward (Ted) Wiegand firstname.lastname@example.org
or Dan Pickett email@example.com
or Dr Chris Coppola firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1987: Paul Costello email@example.com
or Kevin Moravek Kevin.Moravek@lfg.com
Class year 1988: James Truscinski firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1989: Mark Mikullitz email@example.com
Class year 1990: Gregg Lallier firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1992: Joseph Geremia email@example.com
or Matt Dunn firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1993: Andy Mule email@example.com
or Stephen Bayley firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1994: Rev. Thomas Franks email@example.com
Class year 1995: Joseph Lane firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1996: Will Longo email@example.com
Class year 1997: Christopher Mashia firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 1998: David Applegate email@example.com
Class year 1999: Matt Strekel firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 2000: Joe Branciforte email@example.com
Class year 2001: Michael Nichols firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 2002: Ryan McKinney RMcKinney@studley.com
Class year 2005: Brent Jacobs email@example.com
Class year 2006: Michael Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org
Class year 2007: Matt Fahey email@example.com
Class year 2012: Mark Mallon firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in being a class contact...
- Step 1: register with the online community.
- Step 2: contact us to let us know of your interest.
- Step 3: In our Online Community, we have a "Group" for every graduating class (found under "My Groups" once you have logged in). So... we will make those chosen as class contacts "owners" on their group, so you can control some of the content for your "class group." We will also post the names of the class contacts on this page very soon as a quick reference.
- Step 4: The largest “chore” that would be involved would be asking you to pass on information from any classmates who contact you. We would use this information, to update their records and have “What’s New” information for the Xavier Today magazine.
- "Can I do more?" Sure! The Alumni Asoociation Executive Committee (also volunteers) will from time to time make suggestions about things that may be helpful or needed. If you have an idea, feel free to offer it through the Office of Advancement which is in regular contact with the Alumni Association. Ultimately, it is up to you to decide what you can or cannot do
- It's just that simple!
A couple of ideas:
- If you are a Facebook member, use our Facebook Connect feature of the Online Community to automatically share any event registration information on your Facebook page and encourage classmates to register with the Online Community.
- As an owner of your "class group," use the email feature of our Online Community to keep in contact with your classmates.
- We will limit the "class contacts" to 3 per class. If more are interested, we will try to base our decisions on activity and expressed interest (and consider exceptions on that basis).
Special note for Reunion Year Class Contacts
If you've looked at our Alumni Events page and are a member of a graduating class ending in "3" or "8", we are working with each class to arrange how they would like to celebrate their reunion.
We had such a positive response from the classes ending in "4" or "9" and the Class of 1986 that made it their own 25th reunion that we want to work with each class again this school year.
If you are a member of these classes and want to be involved in the planning, please login, go to My Information at the top of the page, select the Interests and Committees tab and select the Reunion Committee (this will make you a member of that Group) OR contact us by email or phone (860)347-6079. We really hope to have at least 2 "class contacts" per class (especially during their reunion year).