Thank you for your interest in applying to Xavier High School. Please see below for the required materials needed for admission.
Freshmen, Class of 2019
- Application for Admission (due December 1st)
- Grades 6,7, and 8 transcript with final grades (There are several ways you can get these to us. You may upload copies of these report cards to the application once you log in, mail hard copies to Xavier, or request copies to be sent directly to Xavier from your current school. You may use the Records Request Form to obtain these copies from your son’s current school. If you upload the grades, please make sure the grades can easily be read; it is also helpful to mail hard copies to Xavier.
- Entrance Exam (The dates for when we offered the Entrance Exam have passed, call 860-346-7735 to schedule a make-up test)
- Application/Test Fee - $50 (payable at time of exam registration)
- Recommendations (Recommendations are optional, but highly encouraged. We would like at least one recommendation from a current or past teacher. The other recommendation can be from someone inside or outside of school, such as another teacher, principal, guidance counselor, coach, pastor, etc.)
- Application for Admission
- High School Transcript with final grades
- Standardized test scores
Xavier High School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship or financial aid.
If you have any questions contact
Nicholas Grasso '05
Director of Admissions