Xavier Hall of Honors
The individuals chosen to receive the St. Francis Xavier Award, the highest award the school gives to an adult member of the community, become lifetime members in the Xavier high School Hall of Honors.
Those who received the award 2011 are:
The links in the left column will take you to more information and photos from the 2009 and 2011 Hall of Honors events.
- Mr. Brian Hetherington `81
- Mr. James Parmelee `84
- Mr. Ronald Raffele `70
- Mr. Thomas Aiello (posthumously)
- Brother Thomas Fahey, C.F.X.
- FRIENDS OF XAVIER:
- Mr. & Mrs. Richard Del Favero
- Mr. Joseph Navin and Mrs. Rosemary Dowd (Navin Brothers Food Service)
- Mrs. Rosemary Tomczak Strekel (posthumously)
Selection Criteria for Nominees
- Xavier Alumni - Whose achievements have brought honor to themselves and to Xavier High School. Alumni become eligible for induction ten years after they have graduated from Xavier.
- Faculty and Staff – Past and present faculty and staff members, who, through their dedicated service, have made a significant contribution to the students, the school, and the Xavier community.
- Loyal Friends of Xavier – Individuals who have served Xavier in a very special way.
View a List of Past Recipients