- Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is as follows:
- $14,600 (Catholics registered with the Norwich Diocese)
- $14,900 (Catholics registered outside the Norwich Diocese)
- $15,100 (Catholics Not Registered and Non-Catholics)
- Financial Aid
- Sibling Discounts
- Catholic Middle School Discount
Three different payment plans are available and have been designed to assist parents in budgeting the tuition costs.
- Payment in full in July directly to Xavier.
- Half payment on or before mid-July and the remainder on or before December 5th paid directly to Xavier.
- Monthly payments beginning in July through FACTS automatic deduction for a ten-month period.
Last year, Xavier High School offered nearly $1,000,000 in tuition assistance. For those interested in applying for tuition assistance for the 2019-2020 school year, you can do so by completing the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment beginning October 2018. All applications must be complete by December 31, 2018.
All financial aid and scholarship awards are deducted from the family's account.
Parents who are experiencing temporary financial difficulties may contact the Headmaster to discuss special arrangements.
Any student who matriculates directly from a Catholic K-8 school will receive a $1,000 discount each year they are enrolled at Xavier. In the event a student has a sibling attending Mercy/Xavier and applies from a Catholic K-8 school, the Catholic School discount applies and not the Sibling Discount. This is so the family will receive this for all four years a student is at Xavier.