Available scholarships can be accessed through Naviance.
You will need to use your Naviance password to enter the site. Make an appointment with your guidance counselor if you need help with scholarships.
As of January, new scholarships come in daily , so be sure to check it often.
Check out this site too:
We are excited to announce our upcoming Future Choices Visual Arts Competition & Exhibition open to high school students grades 9-12. Now in its 36th year, Shoreline Arts Alliance’s Future Choices provides young visual artists with scholarships and the opportunity to exhibit their work in a professional gallery space.
- 1.74 million dollars in scholarships to University of Hartford given to students in 2019
- Nearly $3,000 in cash prizes are awarded
- Artists have their work adjudicated by experts in the field
- Selected artists have their work displayed in a gallery show for three weeks
Five painters will receive special invitations to apply for the Jeffrey Dobbs Scholarship for Excellence in Painting as part of Shoreline Arts Alliance’s Scholarships in the Arts. These five painter’s submission fees will be waived should they choose to apply.
The teacher of the student who is awarded best in show will receive the Earl Killeen Award. This is a $500 cash prize, half of which will go to the teacher to buy supplies and the other half the teacher may allocate to a student they feel is worthy of this award.
- Students or teachers must fill out a short online application here prior to delivering submissions.
- Students or teachers must print and fill out Artwork tags for each work that will be submitted. PDFs for these tags are located on our website on the same page where the application was accessed. You may also find them here.
- Work submissions will be accepted March 2-4, 2020 from 2:30pm-5pm. All work must be delivered at this time unless prior arrangements have been made. The submission fee is $5 per work and may be paid by cash or check (payable to Shoreline Arts Alliance) at the time of submission. Maximum of three pieces per student.
For more information about Future Choices please visit http://www.shorelinearts.org/future-choices
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Program and Membership Intern
Shoreline Arts Alliance
Transforming Lives Through The Arts