On Friday afternoon, Xavier High School completed its first week of online learning.
As the school prepares for Week No. 2 of online learning, here is the the most up-to-date announcements for Xavier students and families as the state continues to deal with the outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
The school continues to plan weekly emails as the situation develops. If anything comes up, a email will be sent to families immediately so families can be as informed and capable of making the best decisions.
Xavier Schedule Updates & Important Reminders
- Third quarter report cards will be posted online on Friday, March 27 at 6 p.m.
- Earlier today, a student survey was sent out. Administrators encourage all students to fill out that survey as the school continues to assess the success of the online learning program.
- All athletic fields and facilities at Xavier High School remain closed.
- Payments for both the Senior and Junior Proms have been paused
- The College Fair scheduled for April 22 has been canceled.
- The Thespian Honor Society Induction that was scheduled for April 2 at Mercy High School has been canceled. The moderators of the Mercy and Xavier Theater program will organize something for inductees when school resumes.
- Spirit Week, originally scheduled for the week of March 23-27, has been postponed and will be rescheduled when school resumes.
- The intramural basketball playoffs have been postponed and will be rescheduled for a later date when school is in session.
- Over the weekend, the Guidance Department and Campus Ministry will be emailing parents a letter on ways to stay healthy intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. They encourage all families to please take a look at the letter for advice on how to handle the current situation
- If students are having any internet connectivity issues or technology problems, please contact Mr. Doherty (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Kramar (email@example.com) at firstname.lastname@example.org.