Our Employment Opportunities
Xavier has been helping students chase their dreams since 1963.
Want to join us?
Check out our employment opportunities below.
Whenever a job opens up at Xavier, we will post it here.
Thanks for interest in Xavier!
Administrative Assistant for the Guidance Office
Xavier High School is looking for an exceptional individual to join the Guidance Department.
This individual will support the Director of Guidance as well as three Guidance Counselors. This person must possess strong communication and computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Power Point). They must have the ability to work in a busy fast-paced office, be able to multi-task with efficiency, and be well organized. This individual needs to be comfortable and professional interacting with students, parents, faculty, staff, administrators and college admission counselors. They need to be able to keep sensitive information confidential. This individual will perform clerical work: answering multi-line phone, copy, scan, fax, daily mail, and mass postal and email mailings. The ideal candidate will have experience with Naviance, Rep Visits, Sign-Up Genius, and Publisher.
Interested candidates should submit the following by Friday, July 31 to Assistant to the Headmaster and Principal Donna Jaskot at email@example.com: cover letter, resume, transcripts and contact information for three references.
- demonstrate a passion for working with adolescent boys in a Catholic, college-prep setting
- support and uphold the mission of a Catholic and Xaverian educational community
- possess at least a bachelor's degree (a master's degree is preferred) in Physics
- have experience teaching in high school setting
- have superior interpersonal skills
- be open to incorporating technology into a BYOD learning environment
- be open to taking a role in the community outside of the classroom