Tuition & Value
- $15,100 (Catholics registered with the Norwich Diocese)
- $15,400 (Catholics registered outside the Norwich Diocese)
- $15,600 (Catholics Not Registered and Non-Catholics)
For questions call Director of Admissions Nicholas Grasso '05 at 860-346-7735, ext. 743, or email him at email@example.com.
- Activity Fee: $240 (all students)
- Registration Fee: $50 (new students)
- Graduation Fee: $100 (all seniors)
- Busing Fee: $1,150
- Parking Fee $100 (for juniors and seniors driving to school)
- Sophomore Retreat $55 (all sophomores)
- Class trips (sophomores, juniors, seniors) $45
Approximately $600 (if books are bought new). We have partnered with MBS Direct, an online book company to provide books to students.
MBS Direct will buy back used books at the end of each school year and offer used books for sale out of their inventory.
- Payment in full on or before July 24, 2020 directly to Xavier. A $100.00 discount applies providing payment is received in full by the stated due date and paid for by check or cash. The discount does not apply to tuition paid by credit card. This payment is made directly to Xavier.
- A two-payment option with payments due on or before July 24, 2020 and December 4, 2020. This includes all class fees. This payment is made directly to Xavier.
- Monthly payment plan beginning in July 2020. This plan is managed through FACTS Tuition Management. Payments are automatically deducted from your account on a ten-month payment schedule. All students’ tuition must be paid in full by April 2021. There is a $38 per family enrollment fee for this plan billed by FACTS. Xavier High School does not accept monthly payments directly.
Last year, Xavier High School awarded over $1,200,000 in tuition assistance. For those interested in applying for tuition assistance for the 2021-2022 school year, you can do so by completing the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment beginning October 15, 2020. All applications must be complete by December 30, 2020.
All financial aid and scholarship awards are deducted from the family's account.
Parents who are experiencing temporary financial difficulties may contact the Headmaster to discuss special arrangements.
FACTS Tuition Management LoginLOGIN HERE
• 2nd Child at Xavier or Mercy – deduct $1,000
• 3rd Child at Xavier or Mercy – deduct $1,000
• 4th Child at Xavier or Mercy – Free
• Sibling discounts only apply to the youngest child at Mercy or Xavier.
• Either the Catholic School Discount or Sibling Discount apply (not both).
- Brother Robert, C.F.X., Honors Scholarship: 100 percent scholarship to the top scorer on the Entrance Exam.
- Bishop Vincent Hines Honors Memorial Scholarship: $7,000 scholarship for students who score 99 percent.
- Thomas Pierce Honors Memorial Scholarship: $3,500 scholarship for students who score 98 percent.
- Thomas Aiello Honors Memorial Scholarship: $3,000 scholarship for students who score 97 percent.
- Brother David Eddy, C.F.X., Honors Memorial Scholarship: $2,000 scholarship for students who score 96 percent.
- Alumni Honors Memorial Scholarship: $1,000 scholarship for students who score 95 percent.
Catholic Middle School Discount
CHET (529 Savings Program)
End Result: Xavier Education Pays Dividends At College Level
Each year Xavier High School sends students off to some of the finest universities and colleges in the land. The Class of 2020 was no different. Yale, Brown, Georgia Tech, WPI, Notre Dame, UConn, Fairfield, Hartford, Quinnipiac, Holy Cross, Assumption, George Washington, Penn State ... and the list goes on and on. Some stats:
100: Percentage of students who take SAT or ACT.
98: Percentage of students who have gone on to higher education in the most recent five years ending in 2019.
$7 million: Average amount of scholarship money earned by 2015-2019 graduating classes.
Respect: How A Xavier Education Is Viewed
“I know that students from Xavier are going to be prepared to take on the rigor of a place like RPI, especially from a math and science standpoint. Furthermore, students from Xavier are good citizens and that often comes across clearly in their applications through their commitment to helping others.” RPI Admissions Counselor Jim Driggs
Affordability: We're Here To Help
$1,001,000: Financial aid awarded in 2018-2019.
265: Number of students who received financial aid in 2018-2019.
38%: Percentage of students who received financial aid in 2018-2019.
$3,777: Average financial aid award in 2018-2019, 26 percent of tuition.
$385,893: Scholarships awarded in 2018-2019.