Xavier High School traditionally sends its graduates to some of the finest colleges and universities in the country. The Class of 2022 is no exception.
- Valedictorian Aidan Higgins is going to Harvard and will major in English Literature.
- Salutatorian Matthew O'Connor is attending UConn as the recipient of the STEM Presidential Scholarship to study Actuarial Science.
- Drew Kron, the Falcon Achievement Award winner, is attending UConn on a baseball scholarship.
- Mitchell Wollen, the Loyalty & Service award winner, is going to the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
- Lukas Simko is attending the United State Air Force Academy in Colorado.
From Boston College to Boston University, from Providence College to Penn State, from Virgina Tech to Villanova, from Holy Cross to Hartford, from Sacred Heart to Syracuse, from WPI to RIT, from Catholic University to Georgetown, our graduates spread out far and wide on their next journey.
As a top private, all-boys Catholic high school in Connecticut, Xavier's rigorous academics prepares its grads for the future. Nearly 90 members of the Class of 2022 graduated summa cum laude, magna cum laude or cum laude. Our 2022 grads will attend close to 100 different colleges or universities. The members of the class have been awarded $2.2 million in scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year and conditionally $8.5 million over four years.