Making A Gift
Your gifts impact the lives of our students every day.
Your generosity enables us to foster the spiritual, academic and physical growth of our students in an ever-changing world. Our students have a history of changing that world for the better.
Your goodness helps create Xavier's greatness, and we thank you for that.
There are many ways to give ... and many reasons to give. Your support makes an immediate and lasting impact. Your donations are tax deductible and matching gifts can double your impact. To donate now, please click here!
For more information call the Advancement Office at 860-346-7735 or email [email protected]
Target Your Gifts
- Annual Fund
- Financial Aid
- Fine Arts
- Science & Technology
- Angel Fund (used to support special student needs)
Give By Check or Money Order
Transfer Of Securities
- Xavier High School tax identification number: 06-1442909
- Make sure your broker calls Xavier High School Office of Advancement at 860-346-7735 to let us know when to expect the transfer.
- We need to know your name, the name of the security being transferred, the number of shares, the approximate date of the transfer, and the name and phone number of the broker making the transfer. This ensures that we will not only receive the stock but also know who gave it to us.
- Please contact the Office of Advancement at 860-346-7735 with any questions about making a gift of securities.
Bequests & Planned Gifts