Students registered to take the SATs at Xavier High School on Aug. 29 need to follow these safety and health guidelines:
- Take your temperature before leaving home. If you are not feeling well in ANY way, please stay home.
- Students will be required to wears masks the entire time, beginning from getting out of the car to getting back into the car.
- Students are asked to bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Students will be signing a health survey before they are allowed to check in.
- In light of safety guidelines, check-in procedures will take longer. Students should plan on arriving between 7 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Doors close at 8 a.m.
- Social distancing of 6 feet will be maintained during check-in, testing, and restroom breaks.
- There will be no congregating in the hallways during breaks. Students will be allowed to consume their snack standing behind their desks in the testing classroom.
- Any student that resides in a state that is on Connecticut’s Travel Ban List will not be allowed to test. Please check that updated list on Tuesday, Aug. 25.
- Any student that does not follow the above guidelines will be asked to leave and the College Board will be notified.